Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 124 jobs)
- UK, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Years Exp: 10
- Industry: Water & Utilities
- Discipline: Commercial Management
- Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree
My client is looking for a Commercial Manager ideally from a Water / Utilities background to manage the Company’s PPP contract to maximise profits, minimise risks and liabilities whilst maintaining excellent customer relationships.
· Responsibility for ensuring the Company’s compliance with all aspects of the PPP contract with the client
· Deliver a strong working relationship with the client, ensuring that any performance issues are resolved in a timely manner and maximising client satisfaction as far as possible
· Identify business development opportunities to grow the business, and taking responsibility for preparing analysis to support the financial and commercial impact.
· Responsibility for maintaining and updating the financial model for the Aquatrine Package A contract and the business
· Responsible for the analysis of potential Compensation Events (CE), preparation of CE submissions and progression and closure of CEs with the client.
· Working with the company’s service delivery team to ensure that performance events and contractual deductions are minimized, delivering a “best in class” service to the client.
· Responsible for all aspects of people management – resourcing, performance management, training and development, employee relations, health & safety etc.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Demonstrable experience and competence with the management of PPP contracts
Qualified QS with demonstrable ability to prepare complex financial models
· Ability to prepare sound financial and commercial analysis to support key commercial and contractual decisions
· Proven negotiating and customer relationship management skills
· Thorough understanding of key value drivers within infrastructure businesses
· Track record of managing and interpreting complex legal agreements
· Results driven with a desire and ability to add value
· Competent IT skills and the ability to manipulate and interpret complex datasets
· Numerical and analytical thinking coupled with the ability to innovate and adapt
· Relationship skills, the ability to build relationships at all levels with both internal and external bodies.
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written, the ability to convey information effectively to the business
· Excellent influencing skills – able to effectively influence others in difficult situations.
· Effective leader who delivers results through their team, takes/seeks responsibility and takes ownership, comfortable with accountability
· Organisational skills, the ability to set and meet targets and deadlines.
· Proven recruitment and management skills
· Conscientious & accurate – delivers first time right work
· Team player – leads by example and supports colleagues and works with others to achieve the best outcome.
· Self-starter / self-reliant - ability to work on own initiative and independently – can make effective decisions within their remit/level of responsibility
· Driven - determined to achieve success for the benefit of the organisation
· Open - flexible to managing and delivering change
· Innovative - creative in searching for new ideas and improvements for the business.
Experience with the MOD
Water Industry Knowledge and experience
You must meet the security clearance requirements for the role.
You must hold a current driving license for the role.
Ability and willingness to travel as necessary within the UK
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities and may be varied.
- Date: 04.01.2019
- Deadline: 04.02.2019
- Quote ref: 100041/19366