My client is an international consultancy with strong presence across several Middle East countries. They are currently looking to recruit a civil engineer / project manager with strong background in the design of water /wastewater treatment plants for their operations in Saudi Arabia.
Position Title: CIVIL ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURE
Education: A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in the design of Water, Wastewater, Treatment plants, Storm water drainage, including the use of hydraulic modelling commercially available software
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Around 10 years’ experience of working in a multi-disciplinary design environment.
- UK and international experience
- Managing infrastructure projects, including client interfacing
The above covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Back to job Search Results