This role is for one of the biggest water and civil services consultancies, they are currently looking for an experienced Associate Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis to support the delivery of numerous projects all across the UK and internationally. This role is located in Stockton-On-Tees.
Join their Design & Advanced Technology Practice (D&AT) practice and lead delivery on projects in multiple sectors, including water, energy and defence, across the UK and abroad. their expertise covers the entire life cycle of places and spaces, from feasibility, planning, investigation, design and supervision of new assets to assessment, repair, modification and rehabilitation of existing ones. You'll lead teams pulling together on a large range of schemes, such as individual 'mega-projects' and multiple projects within frameworks.
This challenging and rewarding role will enable you to bring your skill and experience to the table, expand your competencies and contribute to the growth of the practice.
- Participate in the practice, fostering collaboration with colleagues, and commitment to the industry.
- Technically lead multidisciplinary engineering teams.
- Prepare briefs, scopes of work, and input into bid proposals.
- Successfully manage time and budgets to key project milestones and programmes.
- Work closely with teams in the UK and overseas to deliver integrated design solutions.
- Adhere to quality assurance standards in design.