Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 117 jobs)
- UK, South East, Buckinghamshire
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Carry out investigations, surveys, design, engineering calculations and preparation of working drawings and estimates for waste and water pipeline schemes.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with key members of the clients asset management, delivery and operations teams.
- Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for working hours on project design
- Contribute to the preparation of construction estimates
- Complete all work in line with the clients Core Values and in accordance with the clients Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
- Chartered engineer or on progress to being chartered
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Proven post graduate experience in the water industry
- Experience in the design and construction of wastewater and cleanwater pipelines
- Confident with the preparation and use of engineering documentation including drawings, specifications
- Computer literate
- Good client service focus
- Experience in a self-managed role
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Quote ref: 3653/1154