This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to join our busy water team as a trainee recruitment consultant. The ideal candidate will have a degree in water/wastewater engineering, environmental engineering, environmental sciences, process engineering, sustainable engineering, mechanical engineering or another related subject.
Duties of the role include:
• Searching for the best potential candidates against client requirements
• Screening CVs
• Interviewing candidates over the telephone and in person in order to qualify their qualifications and experience
• Developing new business opportunities within the sector
• Maintaining and developing relationships with key decision makers
• Developing deep knowledge of the water market in the UK including an acute awareness of national water projects