What will you be doing as our new Site Agent?
As our new Site Agent leading on our Pipeline projects, you’ll manage all aspects of day to day site production for the satisfactory completion of specific elements of the project, including resource management, forward planning and communication with their teams.
In addition, you’ll ensure all operations adhere to both legislative and SPA guidelines for health, safety, environmental and quality procedures and are delivered within budget, on schedule and in accordance with the appropriate standards, specifications and regulatory requirements.
• Contribute to work planning; Utilisation of Production techniques and planning tools to ensure efficient management of onsite production
• Management of on-site supervisors, engineers, labour and subcontractors
• Management of Health, Safety, Environment and wellbeing on site. Including the preparation, approval and delivery of RAMS, SSOW, permits, site inductions and briefings with a thorough understanding of safety, environmental and quality management processes and regulations, specifically with regard to water hygiene practices.
• Understanding and experience of land entry practices
• Thorough understanding of commercial, contractual and procurement processes, including the NEC suite of contracts to enable effective delivery.
• Management of Risk and Opportunity; Understand the sites Risk and Opportunities and work with the team to pro-actively mitigate risks and realise opportunities
• Experience in the supervision and coordination of Temporary Works on site, ideally with an internal or external accreditation
A little bit about your skills, experience and behaviours.
As an employer, our client provides its employees with an engaging working environment to enable them to develop their technical and professional skills and achieve their personal potential.
Coupled with this we offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package, 34 days annual leave, pension plan, health cash plan enrolment, enhanced maternity, family friendly policies, access to discounts, cycle to work scheme.
In addition to all the above we offer 24/7 counselling and support health line, GP anytime, Wellbeing App, Company Occupational