What will you be doing as our new Senior Site Engineer?
Our Senior Site Engineers will be critical to the successful delivery of a large Pipeline project.
You’ll be managing site engineers, reviewing construction information, and assisting the site management teams with all aspects of health, safety and environmental management. You’ll also liaise closely with the Engineering and Integration team to ensure work is carried out in line with specifications and drawings.
• Manage site engineers and support the Site Agent and supervisors with the day to day running of the site.
• Support the site agent to deliver exemplary health, safety, environmental and quality performance.
• Responsible for quality control, understanding of specifications, and DWI requirements.
• Provide technical assistance to the Site Agent, Engineers and specialist Contractors.
• Provide innovative setting out techniques and offer a production mindset on a construction site.
• Take a proactive approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.