Senior Site Engineer
- Deadline: 08.03.2024
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Engineer to join one of UK's largest building and civil engineering contractors with many years’ experience delivering world class projects across the UK and Ireland. The salary for this role is £35,000 – £45,000 plus package - based upon experience.
My client is a market leader within the in the Civils, Construction and Highways sector. They have over 45 Sites UK wide and they employ over 500 people and they are well placed to offer fantastic opportunities. My client is a distinguished name within the industry acting as a main contractor.
This project will include delivering a transfer system through the conveyance of pipelines, pumping stations and associated structures.
The role will include:
- Management of day-to-day site quality assurance, including surveying, setting out duties, quality checks and approvals
- Assisting the site management teams with all aspects of health, safety and environmental management
- Acting under the Site Manager as a supervisor on site for specialist subcontractors
- Supporting the Senior Site Engineer and Site Agent with day to day running of the site
- Main Contractor background
- Hands on Delivery experience
- Experienced in Infrastructure and Water
- Work with site management team to help deliver site safety, productivity and culture