Our client is a well-established water contractor who has a requirement for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
For this role you will need to support the delivery team and Projects Commercial Manger to deliver projects under budget to increase gainshare and work with the procurement team to ensure the AW Procurement Policy is followed and ‘best for task’ approach is adhered to with the Procurement.
- Provide delivery teams with commercial support and training requirements, including risk & opportunity, change management, contract management.
- Management of subcontract accounts – from drafting and agreement to payment and final accounts
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for project commercial deliverables.
- Support and develop the commercial team within the region to succeed, add value and support the commercial functio
- Work alongside the Regional Delivery Manager / Senior Contracts Manager to deliver projects within budget.
- Provide delivery teams with commercial support and training requirements.
- Project updates including forecast expenditure, programme updates, supply chain disputes, change management, contract management
- Scope and forecast/costs
- Run earned value process and support delivery teams with cost info for budget setting via plan for stage process
- Work with the procurement team to support in supply chain negotiations and contract drafting
Risk & Opportunity Management:
- Project level including, change management and reporting up to programme level.
- Management of subcontract accounts – from drafting and agreement to payment and final account, utilising the CEMAR system and using standard framework templates