Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 124 jobs)
- UK, North West
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Industry: Water
- Discipline: Electrical Design ,Electrical Engineering
- Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree, Professional / Chartered
- Languages: English
You will undertake electrical and ICA design of water and wastewater schemes as part of a large multidisciplinary team. We provide MEICA and process support to water projects undertaken UK-wide and internationally, so you should ideally be flexible to visit other offices and sites as needed.
• Preparation of, or supervision of preparation of, drawings for plant general arrangements, power single line diagrams, cable block diagrams, instrumentation loop diagrams, P&IDs, control system architecture drawings, and cable, instrument and I/O schedules at detailed design level.
• Production of documentation, including user requirement specifications/control philosophies, tender documentation (including particular electrical and ICA specifications), schedules of prices and engineer's estimates
• Attendance of factory and site acceptance tests provide technical advice and guidance
This role will provide you with the opportunity to develop your electrical engineering skills, with excellent long-term potential to advance your career in our successful and expanding water business. We are looking for engineers to help deliver innovative solutions to our client’s requirements.
• Experienced electrical engineer, preferably Chartered, Incorporated, or working towards such
• Strong technical knowledge of your field, able to advise other disciplines regarding aspects of their design as it impacts electrical engineering issues
• Able to demonstrate a broad experience in LV and HV distribution systems, motor control centres/control panels, electrical installation, SCADA and telemetry systems
• Able to write and deliver technical specifications, control philosophies and schedules
- Quote ref: 2410/18338