Our client a notable force within their sector and with an annual turnover in excess of £250m are looking to expand their team with the appointment of a Sampling Technician for the Thames Water region. With over 1000 staff working for them across 8 region regional offices they operate in both join ventures and alliances successfully
Location : Ideally suited to those based in Watford, Harrow, Thames, London - Travel will be required across the Thames region
Salary : up to £28,000 PA + benefits
Day Rate £200.00 per day + van for work purposes )travelling Site to Site)
Duration : My client can offer a permanent position or contract til May 2020
• Relevant professional qualification
• Experience of laboratory testing particularly within the water industry.
• Knowledge of sewage and water treatment processes, systems and plant and equipment.
• Good working knowledge of water industry analytical practices, specifications and regulatory requirements.
• Safe systems of work within the water industry
• Ability to plan and work independently
- Clean Driving licence
• Taking and analysing of samples in a safe manner
• Completing risk assessments and method statements are produced for all activities
• Documenting and communicating of the samples
• Planning of all sampling activities
• Maintaining all analytical equipment