Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 124 jobs)
- UK, South East
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Industry: Water
- Discipline: Project Management,Technical Manager
- Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree, Professional / Chartered
- Languages: English
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Project Technical Leader to join our team in the Buckinghamshire on a Permanent basis.
• To be responsible for leading project technical teams to develop and deliver technical solutions on projects
• Work with Project Manager`s to deliver technical scope to high standards, on time and on budget.
• Co-ordinate multi-disciplinary activities and inputs by the technical team, including specialist inputs, to ensure an integrated technical solution
• Ensure all technical outputs conform to the project scope, are safe and are of an appropriate quality that has been confirmed by an independent review
• Delivery of technical outputs on time and in accordance with the allocated budgets, and ensuring Client endorsement.
• Build strong working relationships with clients and contractors (and other consultants where we are in JV or Alliance).
• Achievement of project delivery milestones - deliver quality outputs to budget and schedule.
• Achievement of utilisation targets.
• Contribution to company culture and values.
• Satisfaction of external clients with the quality of delivery and services
• Contribution to the professional development of technical staff
• Professionally qualified Engineer
• Proven relevant engineering design experience in senior technical, professional or management positions, preferably gained within a consultancy environment.
• Experienced level of leadership i.e. capability in defining and setting direction for a team, project or business. Includes skills in strategic development, change management, communication and corporate stewardship.
• Experienced level of business development i.e. proven ability to directly participate in and support business opportunities, client services and account management processes.
• Expert level of client service management i.e. ability to interface with clients, build and maintain lasting and positive relationships with clients.
• Experienced level of decision making i.e. capability to make quality business decisions, identify, assess, evaluate, negotiate and solve problems.
• Expert level of baseline skills i.e. professional and confident business and communication skills including financial awareness and reporting, presentation and report writing and relationship management.
• Experience in managing various streams of technical professionals to achieve holistic business outcomes.
• Ability to develop an environment where values and behaviours are embraced as part of the organisation`s culture.
- Date: 09.01.2019
- Deadline: 09.02.2019
- Quote ref: 3653/11017