Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Project support Officer, on a 6 month remote contract paying £400 P/D inside remote.
Role: Project Support Officer
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate to Candidate: £400
• Projects and Response – responsible for leading on wastewater response for VoI (Variant of Interest) and VoC (Variant of Concern) events. Additionally, leads on the mobilisation and delivery of specific projects which supplement wider public health activities.
• Policy, Impact and Engagement – responsible for all activities across EMHP as it relates to influencing policy decisions, maximising impact and engaging with a diverse stakeholder group.
• Surveillance and Operations – responsible for the delivery of operations in wastewater sampling. This includes but is not necessarily limited to sample collection, lab testing and reporting.
Responsibilities may include:
• Administrative support – diary management, scheduling meetings and creating inputs and outputs (e.g. agenda’s, minutes etc)
• Junior project management – will be assigned tasks by Senior Project Managers and be comfortable with the responsibilities that come with that e.g. chairing meetings, producing packs, communicating with key stakeholders
• Provides cover and relief to Senior Project Managers and Team Leads during intense moments of activity
• Delivers financial reporting to programme level resources on behalf of Senior PM’s and Team Leads
• Produce management reports. Collects information from others and shapes to ensure this is communicated effectively to target audience
• Works in close collaboration with other PMO resource across EMHP, supports adherence to standards and assists with current and future audit requirements
• Identifies and reports on key risks and issues at both project and potentially programme level
• Oversees co-ordination of risks, issues change control, documentation and any other applicable logos
• Quality assurance – conducts reviews, performs health checks and manages document repository’s
• Strong analytical, organisational and administrative skills
• Highly collaborative
• Positive, enthusiastic personality
• Excellent attention to detail
• Brings order and structure to meeting prep and governance
• Comfortable using Microsoft Office suite
Experience & Qualifications
• Experience working in a performant PMO
• Holds an undergraduate degree
• P30 certification would be beneficial
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: 04/06
Interview Process: 30 min teams