Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 113 jobs)
- UK, North London
- to £425 per day
- Contract , 6 months
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Industry: Water
- Discipline: Project Management
- Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree, Professional / Chartered
- Languages: English
Our client is looking to strengthen their delivery team with a Project Manager for their joint venture framework. Based at their North London office you will support the design phase and manage the construction, commissioning phases, by setting up contracts and ensuring they are completed in the most efficient manner.
You will report directly to the Contracts Manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Promote exceptional safety and delivery quality standards to direct and subcontracted work force
• Maintain the Company’s reputation on a project by ensuring good relationships are maintained with joint venture partners and suppliers
• Ensuring that the BMS is implemented at all stages throughout the project delivery process, i.e from tender handover to final completion
• Ensuring, in conjunction with the design manager, that an adequate technical, safety and environmental review is carried out for each project to ensure successful delivery
• Ensuring that appropriately detailed construction plans and method statements are prepared, in place and approved prior to commencement of activities
• Ensuring works procedures are produced to assist with control quality where applicable
• Ensuring that all site non-conformities are reported and approximate costs identified
• Ensure all commercial aspects of the project are managed in a timely and proactive way giving accurate forecast and estimates
• Understanding and implementing the Quality, Safety and Environmental Policies and Targets
• Maintain an appropriate practical knowledge and appreciation of all technical disciplines associated with delivering water and waste water design and build projects.
• Project Management experience
• Degree or equivalent qualification in a construction related discipline.
• APMP or equivalent
• Must be delivery driven with the ability to set targets and manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives.
• Strategic, operational, technical and management skills
• Previous experience within water treatment (Non Infrastructure)
• Relevant CSCS Card
• Experience in using Primavera or Power project.
• Chartered or near chartered in a construction discipline
• Working knowledge of CDM and construction Health & Safety.
• EUSR Card
- Quote ref: 563/1257