Our client is one of the largest civil engineering and infrastructure specialists across the water, transport, built environment and energy sectors who has a requirement for Project Engineers to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
from Northampton to Scunthorpe to Norwich to parts of Essex.
Receiving planned and reactive project needs from Anglian Water, you’ll look to drive the development of optimum solutions whilst ensuring they are compliant with all required standards and regulations.
This is a fast-paced and dynamic role but one where you can add value across the business and to your career aspirations by raising your profile across a number of teams!
• Support the Operational Manager in the delivery of Demand Driven work in times of high workload or resources shortages
• Provide regular updates on progress (time, cost and quality) to the Operational Manager and other key internal and external stakeholders ensuring corporate systems are regularly maintained and updated
• Receive (and challenge) data and assessments of risk associated with planned needs
• Develop solutions in line with corporate governance processes and technical standards
• Adhere to all relevant governances especially with regard to authorisation to spend and periodic review
• Take responsibility for the accuracy of all data for projects under your control
• Complete and comply with all operational site Health & Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices