Our Client is a multi-disciplinary design, engineering and construction business located in Snodland. The salary for this role is £42,000 to £48,000 depending on experience.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
• Responsibility for the coordination and delivery of projects ranging in values and complexity, ensuring all projects to be undertaken are to an agreed cost, scope, and program.
• Support the SED team in the preparation the Project design and estimate (pre implementation)
• Capable of working on several projects and managing the works awarded to suppliers/subcontractors.
• Provide technical knowledge on the repair, refurbishment, or replacement of equipment & plant.
• Pre-construction process plan – develop, implement, and monitor.
• Attendance of start-up, site visit, and design meetings.
• Liaise with the SED department
• Ensure documentation is in place for handover and sign-off.
• Management of scope change notices in accordance with the contract requirements (e.g., early warnings and compensation notices).
• Produce information for Project level KPI’s
• Production of accurate O&M’s & Health and Safety Files as required using the appropriate resource (in-house/outsourcing).
• Managing project teams (direct and Subcontract) and accountability for project delivery.
• Management of the activities of multi-disciplinary project teams in accordance with project delivery procedures.