Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 124 jobs)
- UK, London
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Industry: Water
- Discipline: Mechanical Design,Mechanical Engineering
- Languages: English
- Start date: 1 October 2018
Our client has recently secured several projects and is now in need of a Principal Mechanical Engineer
The role is to serve as our Principal Mechanical Engineer, so our client needs someone with experience and a fairly wide range of skills:
• Developing the design of our products to improve cost-effectiveness, simplify manufacture and maintenance and improve robustness
• Developing designs of our FilterClear system to meet client requests, adjusting capacity, layout and incorporating requirements for access, lifting and maintenance
• Developing equipment datasheets, equipment schedules and specifications
• Liaison with our supply chain to incorporate third-party components into our equipment, including managing expediting and inspections of components ordered
• Developing and implementing Quality control systems in our assembly works (with assistance from the assembly company). The ability to manage and develop the company’s whole QA system would be a major advantage.
• Supervising installation of our equipment and dry commissioning
This is a permanent position, based in our clients London office.
The successful candidate would ideally have a driving licence and experience in travel / working overseas for short periods of time as the job will involve supporting their projects in the Middle East, South Africa and elsewhere as well as the UK.
- Date: 14.01.2019
- Deadline: 28.01.2019
- Quote ref: 9691/18645