Mechanical Engineer/Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Deadline: 08.03.2024
Our client is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, project management and building services consultancies. They are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer/Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their expanding Water team in the North West regions. The role is located in Manchester / Warrington
Their locally focused teams incorporate expert electrical, ICA, process, mechanical and civil engineers who provide a multidisciplinary approach to solving clients’ problems in innovating, creative ways and by managing, building and investing in water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Willing to learn/Lead and/or contribute on feasibility, outline and detailed design projects.
- Liaise with internal and external clients within the UK and worldwide.
- Take ownership of specific ‘skill areas’ or activities within the company's technical knowledge networks.
- Supporting and mentoring, with the possibility of formal line management responsibilities (Sr Mechanical).
- Contributing to new innovative ideas/ making suggestions for innovation.
- Opportunity to present your project work at company meetings or at conferences.
- Working with and developing the company's digital tools and products.
- Degree-qualified with a mechanical engineering.
- You will have UK water/wastewater industry experience.
- A developing external profile and reputation; a desire and willingness to raise the profile of oneself and the Company.
- Willingness to contribute to and develop the company's technical knowledge networks.
NOTE: If you do not meet all the listed items but believe you are suitable for the role then you will still be considered.