What will you be doing as our new MEICA Site Manager
The MEICA Site Manager will work collaboratively with the mechanical, electrical, process and civil engineers, production leaders, System Design Leads, Design Managers, technical leads, Commissioning Leads and various sub-contractors and Suppliers to understand needs of the project, then manage and monitor progress relating to their section of works.
• Reporting to the Project Installation and Assembly Manager.
• Guide your team in delivering assets whilst minimising safety risks and being cost-effective.
• Enable good information flow, throughout the project lifecycle.
• Manage the delivery of standardised and customised design, to programme and cost, for your section of the SPA programme of works.
• Understand the importance of design interactions between cross-functional teams and sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Embrace digital transformation throughout the construction and assembly works.
• Manage Temporary works and liaise with Temporary Works Designers.
• Manage site costs within allowable budgets.
• Challenge the norm. Innovate. Continuously improve. Deliberately do things differently.