Our client is looking to strengthen their operations team with an electrical supervisor for their joint venture framework. Based within the thames water region you will be expected to supervise and control all site electrical activities in the most efficient manner.
You will report directly to the site manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Support the Site Manager in maintaining a safe working environment for all employees, supply chain partners and visitors
• Ensure compliance with the clients Control of Electrical Works E01 and The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
• Check that all relevant documents adequately describe the work to be carried out and that all relevant HS&E documents are correctly recorded when received and that they are the latest version.
• Supervise work to ensure that it is carried out in accordance with Method Statements and Work Instructions from the Project Manager
• Record the progress of works on record drawings or other suitable means when required
• Inspect and record incoming materials and their documentation where required by the CMP
• Assist in planning