Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 117 jobs)
- UK, East of England, Cambridgeshire
- from £45,000 to £50,000 per year
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
Our client is looking to strengthen their engineering team with an Electrical Engineer for their joint venture framework. Based at their Cambridgeshire office you will be responsible for the production of technical deliverables required for all projects.
You will report directly to the Design Manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Support the electrical discipline head in the drive towards excellence in H&S, demonstrating applied knowledge and skills to produce safe designs in accordance to CDM regulations, standards and accepted codes of practice.
• Support regular design and discipline meetings, participate in sharing cross-discipline information, supporting the benefit by design and Industrialised construction initiatives
• Ensure all technical work is undertaken to correct standards and specifications
• Be responsible for maintaining your own quality and consistency of all electrical engineering technical documents
• Work with the relevant teams or the discipline Head to ensure that all technical deliverables are properly checked and approved
• Maintain close links with other engineers and the discipline head to ensure smooth interfaces between disciplines, manage gaps/overlaps and share best practice
• Liaise closely with technical managers within the programme area to provide technical guidance and explore opportunities for out-performance from technical innovation.
• Provide and maintain an estimate for design works needed to deliver the precast design.
• Ensure that the design delivery is matched to the project programme
• Electrical engineering degree
• Knowledge of electricity at work regulations
• Detailed knowledge of electrical and/or ICA engineering within the water treatment industry
• Knowledge of power distribution systems and associated calculations
• Chartered engineer status or member of a senior engineering institute such as IET and working towards chartered engineer status.
- Date: 04.06.2018
- Deadline: 15.07.2018
- Quote ref: 563/1123