Electrical Design Engineer
Anglo Technical Recruitment ( 165 jobs)
- UK, West Midlands, Birmingham
- £40+ per hour
- Contract , 12 months
- Full time
- Eligibility to work: UK
- Industry: Water
- Discipline: Electrical Design ,Electrical Engineering,EICA
- Qualifications: HND HNC or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree
- Languages: English
Our client have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join their team in the West Midlands on a contract basis.
You will be part of the Design Team that provides design services and technical expertise as part of an integrated team delivering feasibility, scoping, detailed design and construction support to the managment programme.
You will provide technical support in all areas of Electrical Engineering including Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation (EICA).
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a global environmental engineering consultant
• Work on projects in water, wastewater, energy, infrastructure and environmental sectors.
• Undertake initial feasibility and scoping, through detailed design, to support for procurement, construction, commissioning and final handover of projects.
• Undertake production of technical reports, calculations, development of design and construction drawings and specifications in compliance with relevant industry standards.
• Liaison with clients, contractors and suppliers, stakeholders and third parties to ensure successful project delivery.
• Work in multi-disciplinary teams to ensure our wide range of projects are delivered on time, to the correct specification and within budget.
• Use appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
• Complete all work in line with the clients Core Values and in accordance with the clients Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Electrical Engineer to start their career with a leading and reputable main contractor in their field. To be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact the water team by filling the contact form or simply by applying for this role.
As an equal opportunities employer, our client values the diversity that exists in the UK and aspires to this being reflected in their workforce therefore we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
HNC and above is OK for the right candidate
Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or other relevant subject.
A member (or working towards membership) of a relevant engineering institution i.e. IET.
Experience in water industry and preferably previous experience in the electrical and ICA elements in the design of water / wastewater treatment plants and water / wastewater networks.
Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
Able to work well in a team and independently.
Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
A good client service focus.
Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task.
Able to plan and prioritise work load effectively.
- Quote ref: 3653/438