Our client is one of the largest civil engineering and infrastructure specialists across the water, transport, built environment and energy sectors who has a requirement for an experienced Design Engineers to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
from Northampton to Scunthorpe to Norwich to parts of Essex.
Researching and developing insight to drive solutions, you’ll take account of any pre-construction information, eliminate foreseeable health and safety risks to anyone affected by the project and take steps to reduce or control any risks that cannot be eliminated.
Always applying sound engineering judgement, you’ll be accustomed to traditional ways of working whilst driving and implementing innovative and new ways of working.
• Undertake problem research and definition including navigating, collecting, and interpreting information relevant to projects and design problems
• Organise testing and surveys when required
• Work with the team to find effective, simple, safe, and efficient solutions to clearly defined problems
• Organise, chair and minute design reviews and progress meetings
• Create and contribute to relevant Design documents including P&ID, GA’s, Layouts, Specifications, and schedules
• Add to the library of understanding of problems and solutions
• Bring innovations into the assets base