Our client is looking to appoint a number of process engineers with a variety of experiences and a range of experience levels.
This role is for one of the biggest water and civil engineering consultancies. They are currently looking for an experienced Associate Process Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis to support the delivery of numerous projects all across the UK and internationally. This role is located in Stockton-On-Tees with flexible working. Other locations will be considered.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Plant and process reviews, assessments, route-cause analysis, apply cutting-edge evaluation techniques.
- Supporting plant operation, optimisation and troubleshooting.
- Feasibility, outline and detailed process design, including mass, heat and energy balances, process flow diagrams, P&IDs, hydraulic design, design risk assessments, control philosophies, commissioning strategies, cost and programme estimations, plant and equipment specifications, supplier tender evaluation.
- Working with and developing digital design tools such as water quality analysis, unit process sizing, process performance metrics, hydraulic calculations and other automated design tools.
- Technical report writing at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Liaison with clients within the UK and worldwide.
- Support and/or lead bids, fee proposals or offers of service; development of activity schedules/work plans.
- Understanding of HAZOP, DSEAR, CDM, WIMES, British and European Standards and other statutory, regulatory and non-regulatory provisions and guidance.
- Development of standard and bespoke design solutions over the entire water industry spectrum.
- Meet and exceed quality, programme, budgetary and H&S requirements on projects.
- Preparing technical papers and presentations for conferences, colleagues and clients.
- Undertake research and development projects, manage sampling and analysis programmes as required.