The role will involve managing potential risks and is customer focused.
• Establish the interface with external parties including undertaking initial risk assessment of outside and third-party works.
Provide initial guidance, identifying who the Construction Design Management Client is, and liaising with all duty holders.
• Provide safety and technical advice and conditions to outside and third parties to enable them to comply with policy and standards.
• Interpret and evaluate development intentions of outside and third parties, identifying areas of potential risk and providing direction and advice for the design and safe implementation of the works.
• Establish outside and third-party deliverables. Identify shared goals and opportunities for shared value, whilst seeking to minimise risk.
• Support the Asset Protection team with, and contribute to, the development of process to provide an effective and efficient service in accordance with service level agreements.
• Provide support to, and participate in, investigations of incidents involving unplanned or unauthorised outside/third party activities whilst on or about the operational railway and infrastructure.
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: 13th April
Interview Process: Via MS Teams