Job Title: Site Manager/Construction Manager- My client is also keen to hear from Site agents
Location: Midlands- Travelling will be required between sites such as Crewe, Nottingham, Derby and Cambridge
Salary: £40,000-£50,000- Based upon experience
Benefits: Plus Package
My client is a notable name within the industry, renowned for their innovative ideas and world class standards set. Employing over 550 people across various divisions, a large contractor excelling in multiple disciplines. Operating within Highways, Rail and Water they are a notable name within the industry acting as both main contractor and sub-contractor.
My Client is looking for a Site Manager to work within their Rail and Civils division initially focusing on a new project with Network Rail.
• Rail or Civil experience as a Site agent/Site Manager/Construction Manager
• SMSTS and PTS
• Main Contractor background
• Understanding of Network Rail Processes
• Experience of managing multiple sites
• Travelling between sites involved and lodging away
• Minimum of 10 hours per day
• Working within the delivery team you will be managing a number of projects
• Responsible for Site Supervisors
• Undertaking paperwork to ensure compliance with Network Rail standards