Job title: Site Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 plus package - based upon experience
My client is a market leader within the Rail sector. They have over 10 offices UK wide. They employ over 1,300 people and they are well placed to offer fantastic opportunities. Operating within, Rail, energy, environmental and infrastructure they are a distinguished name within the industry acting as both main contractor and sub-contractor.
My client is a Principle Contractor is looking for a Site Manager to work within their Rail division. This role will mainly be office based doing paperwork such as, work package plans, managing frameworks and task briefs. As the main contractor, you the Site Manager will be involved in the Civils work within Rail.
- Rail and Civils Experience as a Site Manager or Construction Manager
- SMSTS and PTS
- Main Contractor background
- Experience of managing multiple sites
- Office based
- Minimum of 10 hours per day
- Working within the delivery team you will be managing a number of projects
- Responsible for Site Supervisors
- Undertaking paperwork to ensure compliance with Network Rail standards