Job title: Site/Construction Manager
Location: East Anglia – Ideally those located around Ipswich, Norwich and Essex.
Salary: £40,000 – 45,000 plus package - based upon experience
Company Information: My client is a market leader within the Rail sector. With offices across the UK, Scotland and Wales and employing over 700 people they are well placed to offer fantastic opportunities to all. Operating within, Rail, Road and Utilities they are a distinguished name within the industry acting as both main contractor and sub-contractor.
Project Information: My client is looking for a Site Manager to work within their Rail division, primarily focussing on working on projects for Network Rail. This project is due to start in 3 to 4 weeks. As the main contractor, you the Site Manager will be involved in the Civils work within Rail.
- Rail and Civils Experience as a Site Manager or Construction Manager
- SMSTS and PTS
- Main Contractor background
- Understanding of Network Rail processes
- Experience of managing multiple sites
- Travelling between sites involved and lodging away
- Minimum of 10 hours per day
- Working within the delivery team you will be managing a number of projects
- Responsible for Site Supervisors
- Undertaking paperwork to ensure compliance with Network Rail standards