Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor (SQS) – My client is also keen to hear from Quantity Surveyors
Location: Opportunities available in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes and Swindon
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus Pension, Car Allowance, Life Assurance and Salary Sacrifice also available
My client is a unique specialist consultancy in Rail and Infrastructure sectors. They pride themselves in providing commercial management, procurement and project control services to their clients which include the likes of Network Rail and Crossrail. To support their current and upcoming workload my client are seeking motivated, ambitious individuals to join their expanding team with a view to progress further.
Working on various frameworks for Network Rail.
- 6-10 years minimum in the position of Quantity Surveying
- Hold a Chartership or working towards
- Comprehensive understanding of Railway industry
- Well conversed with Network Rail processes
- Main contractor/consultancy background
- Working remotely – travel maybe required from time to time
- Cost Planning/Management
- Monthly Forecasting/Reporting
- Working very closely with the wider team