Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor (SQS)
Location: London – Ideally suited to those based around Edgeware, Twickenham, Harrow, Hayes, Slough and Maidenhead
Salary/Package: £65,000 - £70,000 plus contributory pension, holidays, healthcare and life assurance -
This is a very exciting opportunity to work for a leading innovative Contractor. The Client are successful in many divisions, which include Energy, Highways and Rail. My client has an enviable reputation when it comes to delivering high profile projects and frameworks UK Wide. Due to the on-going success of winning Tenders, an opportunity has arisen for a well-established commercial professional to join the team.
The project itself involves work on Civils, Depots and M&E Building Fit-Out.
- 8-10 years minimum in the position of Quantity Surveying/Senior QS
- Extensive experience of working on Rail, M&E Building Fit Out and Civils Projects
- Comprehensive experience of NEC3 and NR Bespoke contracts
- Previously worked on Network Rail and London Underground projects
- Proven track record of working on Claims/Disputes
- Site based
- Working through contractual claims and disputes
- Contract Management
- Client Interface/relationship building