Job title: Senior Project Manager (my client is also looking for Project Managers who are looking to take the next step up in their career)
Location: South Wales – Ideally suited to those based in Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend and Pontypridd
Salary: £62,000 - £68,000 plus Car/Car Allowance, Pension Contribution & Healthcare
I am recruiting on behalf of a Leading Blue Chip contractor who have secured many new projects in different sectors of their business. The client specialise in Transportation, Energy and Major Infrastructure works. My client has a great reputation in their industries for delivering highly complex projects to the highest quality.
My client is seeking a well experience Senior Project Manager who is going to be involved in delivering Electrification and Track works.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager or Senior Site Agent
- Strong experience of working on OLE/Electrification projects
- Familiar with Network Rail processes
- Proven track record of being successful in a Senior Management position
- Monitoring and Controlling project performance
- Responsible for change instruction documentation
- Interface with Stakeholders
- Full reporting of Projects
- Planning and Delivering scope of works