Job title: Senior Planner/Lead Planner
Location: North West
Day Rate: Contract or Permanent considered
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a Tier 1 and 2 contractor who have secured a number of Projects within Rail. My client is a reputable contractor in their sector where they have a reputation of delivering highly complex projects within in Budget and to the highest quality. If you are looking to make a difference and apply your expertise to the planning department then this position should really be considered for you. My client is looking for a capable Planning professional who is able to command the planning division and be solely responsible for this.
My client has won a number of projects within Rail. The value of these projects is up to £70m.
- Main contractor background
- Comprehensive experience of the NEC3 (Option A)
- Min of 8 years planning experience
- Extensive knowledge of working on Site with operation teams
- Proficient in P6 software
- Site based
- Minimum of 10 hours per day
- Assisting project teams in putting programmes together
- Co-ordinating Design
- Updating Progress
- Working on Tenders