Job Title: Senior Engineer
Location: London (Commutable from Enfield, Ilford, Stratford, Watford and Mill Hill)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Plus Package
My Client is operating as a Tier 1 Contractor employing over 800 people UK wide. One of the major Civil Engineering and Infrastructure specialist in the UK, my client works on large frameworks, joint ventures and alliances, as well as individual projects within the Highways, Water, Rail and Energy sector.
• Previous experience of setting out on civil engineering projects, which should include highways, infrastructure and reinforced concrete works
• CSCS card
• Ability to manage and deliver a successful project with minimal guidance
• Experience of running reports and ensuring accurate record keeping
• Effective working both individually or as a team member
• Ability to communicate with client representatives, site team and operatives
• Ability to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion
• Degree/HNC, or equivalent, in civil engineering
• Experience using AutoCAD
• Confined space training
The Senior Engineer is to deliver site engineering obligations, to a number of schemes within the region which includes, supervision of trainee and site engineers. The role involves establishing the level and survey control for contracts and setting out comprehensive works as per the contract drawings, ensuring that checks are made on a consistent basis.