Job Title: Senior Bid Manager
Rate / Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus package
I am currently working with a large consultancy renowned for their range of expertise and collaborative approach delivering resourceful and effective solutions for their projects. From engineering and architectural innovations to sustainability and technologically enabled project delivery.
My client is looking for a Senior Bid Manager to work within their rail division with a proven track record of winning work. Responsible to carry out the tenders and bids.
• 5-6 years minimum in the position of Bid Manager
• 3 years minimum worked within Rail projects
• Proven Track record of winning work in rail
• Experience assembling and managing bid team
• Experience working for large consultancies/contractors
• Have a degree in relevant field
• Seek opportunities by monitoring and circulating contract notices
• Lead, guide and orchestrate overall proposal process to final delivery to the client
• Communicate across all business units and internal stakeholders
• Ensure bids are being prepared in good time and in a manner consistent with company’s standards
• Review and critique content produced by contributors
• Work closely with the business development, sales team and the marketing team.