Quote ref: 3852/65771
This contract with Network Rail is for a Section Planner for 6 months. This role is located in Manchester. The ray rate to candidate: Umbrella - £365 or £268.09 PAYE.
Using corporate planning processes, systems and databases, undertake the development of detailed, fully resourced and optimised work plans for approval by Section Managers.
• Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
• Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
• Produce Safe System of Work plans.
• Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
• Produce draft quarterly plans.
• Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
• Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
• Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records
• Candidates must have experience in Rail Hub and Ellipse – this is essential
• Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
• Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
• Core Planning Skills Level 2
• Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
• Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
• Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
• Knowledge of maintenance delivery processes and techniques