Our Rail client is currently recruiting for a Scheme Project Manager, on a 1 year contract paying £410 P/D Inside IR35 remote.
Scheme Project Manager
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Can work remotely - will need to attend office when requested 1 or 2 a month
Pay Rate to Candidate: ££410 Umb
Minimum Requirement: See additional comments
CV Deadline: Tuesday 13th July at 1100
Interview Process: Teams
Arm- Asset Risk Management system
Core day to day duties:
Given a couple of projects to manage and liaise with the
stakeholders, engineers that deal with on a daily basis and commercial managers, and asset managers.
Have meetings and conducting them with
contractors and progress meetings and provide updates on a 4 weekly basis
to gain the desired outcome to time quality and budget.
Key skills, behaviours and values:
Someone who is going to bring something new and diversity to company.
Approachable and sociable. Resolution management
• Experience in delivering multi-disciplinary projects. Individuals with single discipline project delivery are not adequate.
• First-hand experience in undertaking the implementation of the NR governance frameworks (02009,CSM, CDM, AMP, DWWP, H&S & GRIP);
• Understanding of the ASPRO scheme management (3rd party) & can easily navigate through the NR_L2_CIV_095 processes.
• Strong stakeholder management, experience with both internal NR Western Route & interfacing within a 3rd party clienting organisation.
• Experience with commercial contract management & change control processes.
• Knowledge in the usage of the ARM & PPS systems.