Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Flexible, Sites around Kent/Dartford/London
Contract - £280 - £330 Outside of IR35 - based upon experience
Permanent - £40,000 – 45,000 plus package- based upon experience
Duration: Permanent or Contract
My client is a market leader within the Rail sector. With offices across the seven countries, employing over 2300 people, they are well placed to offer fantastic opportunities. Operating within, Rail they are a notable name within the industry acting as both main contractor and sub-contractor.
Project Information: My client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work with in their Rail division, working on multiple frameworks in the South East region.
- Rail Experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Main Contractor background
- Understanding of Network Rail processes
- Experience of managing multiple sites
- Experience with NEC3 Contracts.
- Minimum of 10 hours per day
- Working within the delivery team you will be managing a number of projects
- Undertaking paperwork to ensure compliance with Network Rail standards