Job title: Quantity Surveyor (my client is also looking to hear from Intermediate/Project Quantity Surveyors)
Location: Scotland – Ideally suited to those based near Glasgow, Falkirk, Stirling and East Kilbride
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 plus car/car allowance, pension, healthcare and life assurance
My client has an enviable reputation within the Rail and Civil engineering industries. My client provides exemplary services in the Design and Delivery of highly complex multi-disciplinary projects. Due to continued growth and success in securing new projects/framework my client is looking to grow the commercial team with driven ambitious individuals who are looking for a career-changing move.
As the projects are multi-disciplinary, this can range from working on Bridges, Track, Tunnels, Stations and Electrification. Minor maintenance frameworks are also included in this.
- Worked for a Rail/Civils Main contractor
- Related qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Well conversed with NR and NEC3 forms of contract
- Previous experience of working on Rail/Civil Engineering projects
- Site based
- Reporting to the commercial manager
- Change management and EWN
- Client interface
- Final Accounting
- Contract Administration