Job title: P6 Project Planner
Location: South Yorkshire
Day Rate: £320 - £380 per day based upon experience
Duration: My client can offer an initial contract of 2 months with is likely to be extended based upon their current work load
My client is a key supplier in Railway Engineering by providing building and construction services to the UK Railway Infrastructure. They are a multi-disciplinary contractor who have secured a number of high profile Rail projects across the UK and Europe.
The work is involving working on multiple projects involving major civils work in a Rail Environment.
- Must have Rail and Civils Experience
- Extensive experience of P6 Planning Software
- Well conversed with NEC3 Option A – (Lump Sum)
- Main contractor background
- Based between multiple projects
- Working closely with Project Managers to collect information
- Putting together programmes
- Updating Site reports daily and providing communication between the teams