Project Manager (Rail Systems / E&P)
- Deadline: 28.02.2024
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a large Rail contractor that work on high value rail projects.
As E&P / Rail Systems Project Manager you will lead the engineering activities for allocated projects to facilitate conformance to the contract specification and delivery to programme timescales.
Day to day responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Involvement/input in projects at all stages from pre-qualifying and tendering through to completion.
• Ensuring that the site team are fully apprised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives.
• Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements of:
o All applicable legislation
o The Terms and Conditions of the contract
o The Contract Health and Safety Plan
o The Contract Quality/Environmental Plan
• Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
• Control and management of sub contract resources to the highest levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
• The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
• Ensuring that, in conjunction with the Project Delivery Team, changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
• The provision of formal reports on contract progress to the Framework Manager.
• To identify business development opportunities.
To excel in this role, you will have previous experience as a Project Manager in a rail systems environment working on a varied portfolio of E&P, M&E, Electrification, power, signalling, telecoms projects and frameworks.
• Full UK Driving license
• HNC in Engineering (or similar qualification at this level).
• Experience as a Project Manager in a rail contracting environment.
• A technical background with sufficient underpinning knowledge to attain the appropriate IRSE licence.
• Knowledge of BS 7671:2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring – Regulations - 18th edition.