Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 plus car/car allowance, contributory pension and healthcare
My client is an innovative leading Civil Engineering contractor within Highways, Energy and Rail. They have gained a reputation for delivering highly complex projects completed to the highest quality. They are seeking individuals to work in this dynamic fast paced environment with a ever growing pipeline of work.
The work will consist of working on a variety of projects which include disciplines such as Electrification, M&E, Signalling and Civils.
- Successfully delivered Projects/Frameworks
- Worked as a Senior Agent or Project manager on Major rail projects
- Main contractor environment
- Well conversed with Network Rail contracts
- Delivering Works within Programme and on budget
- Contract Management
- Responsible for H&S and Quality onsite
- Compiling progress reports