Job title: Principle Design Engineer (E&P)
Location: North Yorkshire – ideally suited to those based near Leeds, Ripon, York, Northallerton, Doncaster and Hull
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000+ (subject to experience), car/car allowance, pension, healthcare and life assurance
My client has an enviable reputation within the Rail and Civil engineering industries. My client provides exemplary services in the Design and Delivery of highly complex multi-disciplinary projects. Due to continued growth and success in securing new projects/framework my client seeking an experience Principle Engineer to strengthen the in-house design team.
As the projects are multi-disciplinary, this can range from working on Bridges, Track, Tunnels, Stations and Electrification/E&P Schemes. Minor maintenance frameworks are also included in this.
- Worked for a Rail/Civils Main contractor
- Hold full Chartered status
- Valid PTS with AC/DC
- Extensive experience working as a Principle E&P Design Engineer
- Well conversed with BS7671/18th Edition wiring regulations/NR and LUL standard
- Previous experience of Microstation, Project Wise & Hevacomp
- Lead role in the design team
- Responsible of technical aspects of engineering projects
- Undertake CRE duties on NR Schemes
- Problem solving and providing engineering solutions to client (NR)
- Managing and Organising the E&P design team