Job title: Principal Engineer (Civils/Structures/Bridges)
Location: North West
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 plus package/benefits
My client is a reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy who specialize in providing the full cycle of project delivery. This includes Planning, and Design Engineering. My client operates in many sectors providing such solutions; this includes Energy, Property, Environment and Transportation.
Due to increased workload my client is looking for a permanent Principle Rail Engineer to work on the ongoing Rail projects. The projects are mainly working on Stations, Structures, Bridges and Civils.
- Consultancy/Client side Background
- Well conversed with Network Rail GRIP stages 3-6
- Minimum 10 years in Rail Design Engineering
- Specific Bridge/Rail structures design experience
- Chartered (ICE)
- Previously been approved as a CRE
-Split between office and WFH (Flexible Working)
- Key Principle role in the Design Team
- Providing design support on current Rail projects
- Network Rail Interface
- Carrying our Bridge inspections/Asset Management