Job title: P6 Planner/Senior Planner
Salary: £48,000 - £58,000 plus Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension
My client is a principle contractor within the Rail Industry. They have an unparalleled approach to the design and delivery of Major Rail & Infrastructure projects. My client have an unrivalled reputation in the works they deliver and are seeking ambitious driven individuals to come and join their successful teams.
Due to increased workload, there is an urgent need for a P6 Planner to work on the Multi-disc projects. Many of the projects are civils based; this includes work on Platforms, Stations, Tunnels and Tracks.
- 5-7 year’s minimum in the position of an Project Planner
- 3 years minimum worked within Railway/Civils projects – New build/Refurb
- P6 Software Experience
-Strong Site Based experience
-Knowledge and understanding of the Construction process and activities
- Site based
- Working on Multi-disciplinary Projects
- Reporting into the Planning Manager
- Producing D&B Programmes using P6 Software
- Maintaining/updating programmes
- Stakeholder management