Job title: Health and Safety Manager (HSQE Manager)
Location: Wales – ideally suited to those based in Newport, Cardiff and Swansea
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus package including Car, Travel Allowance and Pension
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a Leading Civil Engineering Contractor in the Wales and Western Region. My client have built a successful reputation in different sectors such as Water, Highways and Transportation. They are well conversed in delivering high volume and high value projects across the UK.
The work itself will consist of working on major Projects in Rail and Infrastructure, all however Civils based. My client has been success in a number of tenders and are now looking for capable HSE Managers to join the team.
- Hold Chartered Status (CMIOSH)
- Rail/Infrastructure project experience
- Main Contractor background
- Previously worked in Strategic HSE positions
- Site based
- Minimum of 10 hours per day
- Producing Risk Assessments
- Responsible for Health & Safety and Quality on site