Consultant - Cyber Security
Quote ref: 1061/81828
Our client is a Rail Systems & Cyber consultancy who has been rapidly growing within various sectors and who is looking for multiple experienced professionals to join them on permanent basis. This role is for a Consultant - Cyber Security to join them across the UK.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality consultancy, technical advice to their clients, and where required, act as Project Manager as agreed with the Practice Manager/Team Leader.
- Contribute to the preparation of bids and other procurement activities.
- Support and contribute to the preparation and presentation of technical papers and publications.
- Support the Practice Manager/Team Leader in the delivery of Practice level KPIs and other business metrics utilizing systems and processes as applicable.
- Solid post graduate experience within one of the following sectors or technologies: Cyber Security in Operational Technology environments, Rail Telecommunication systems and/or ETCS, CBTC, TMS, Railway Signalling, Control Systems, or Operational Control.
- The ability to multitask is essential, as most of their team will contribute to several assignments at once.
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder and client management.
- Education to degree level in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of assurance and approvals process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication standards.
Desirable Experience & Skills:
- Experience in one or more of the following and their application to Railway Systems solutions including comms networks, data centres and cloud-based services, data analytics, or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience of different rail/metro and transportation environments in the UK and abroad (and ability to travel).
- Active member of a relevant institution or professional body.
- Candidates will be expected to work towards Chartered status if they have not already achieved this.