Job Title: Construction/ Site Manager
Location: Kent, ideal for those commuting from Maidstone, Gravesend, Chatham and Rochester
Start date: As soon as possible
Rate / Salary: £45,000-£50,000 per year, as well as car allowance.
Benefits: Car allowance
Company information: My clients are a specialist in their field within the Rail Sector who deliver complex projects to the highest standard. After a few months of a successful recruitment drive, they are looking to complete their team with a skilled Construction/Site Manager to finish off their team!
Project Information: My client designs and constructs complex project that vary in size throughout the whole UK Rail Network.
• Extensive Construction & Planning experience with Project Management capabilities.
• Ability to create robust work package plans and task briefings.
• Possession access awareness, show a good understanding of the requirements for being able to implement a realistic access strategy when working within possessions.
• Electrical Project work experience, preferably but not limited to E&P HV or LV, ETE / ETM.
• Good understanding of Client and Stakeholder Management including the ability to build on existing relationships or create new ones. Have the confidence to manage Client expectations including chairing meetings
• Full clean driving license
• Safe Work Pack Planning competence
• Technically astute when it comes to implementing new processes
• Willingness to work away if required
• Route knowledge of Kent, Sussex and Wessex Regions.
Role details: The Construction/Site Manager role is for candidates with experience in the Electrical Rail Sector to join a specialist team to further enhance the companies productivity and efficiency, as well as improving upon their own skills and experience. The role will require you to work from home; that is until the Government says otherwise, but you will still be expected to travel to their sites spanning throughout the whole of South and South-East England (including London).