Job title: Construction Manager
Location: East Midlands - Ideally suited to those based around Nottingham, Leicester, Peterborough, Doncaster, Lincoln and Loughborough
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus package (Salary subject to experience)
My client is a major Contractor in the Railway industry with work spanning over 30 years. With their unique approach to delivery of high profile projects, this has allowed them to win new projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to broaden their experience and join an organisation where new projects are won constantly.
The work itself involves work on a building project for Network Rail worth circa £5m.
- Main contractor background
- Strong Rail/Civils background
- Previously worked as a Site/Construction Manager
- Travelling between sites on the LNE Route
- Minimum of 9 hours per day
- Managing Site Managers on various sites
- Responsible for paperwork/updating on sites