Job title: Construction Manager
Location: Central London/North East London
Day Rate: £280 - £320 per day based upon experience
Duration: My client can offer an initial contract of 6 months with is likely to be extended based upon their current workload
My client is a Blue Chip contractor who specialises in providing services in OLE, Track Systems and Civils. With their continuous success of winning new projects, they are seeking a well-experienced Construction Manager to deliver major package of works.
The works will be involve on a major Rail project, which involves Track, and Civils type works.
- Currently working as a Construction Manager
- Rail/Civils/Track experience
- Main Contractor background
- Worked on Major Rail Infrastructure projects
- Site based
- Working closely with the Project Manager and Senior Supervisor
- Putting together short term programmes
- Responsible Planning & Materials
- Having clear overview on scope of works