Our Rail client is currently recruiting for x2 Commercial Managers, on a 3 month initial contract paying £550 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Commercial Manager
Contract Length: 3 months – possible extension to 12 months
Location: Work from Home/Basingstoke ROC, or could Tonbridge or Stratford (London for Nevada) - Candidates preference
IR35: In scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £550 per day Umbrella
• Construction b/g
• Track experience
• Rail background ideal or open to construction
Working on a multiple switch and crossing projects. Reviewing and compiling the AFC – the anticipated final cost of the projects. Reviewing variations against the programme and updating costs and managing payment to the contractor. Working on Wessex based projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assessing the existing commercial landscape and looking at the impact on programme delivery.
• Designing and implementing approaches which ensure effective delivery of the right outcome for the department.
• Leading on supplier integration with regards to relationship and cost impact upon the department.
• Clarifying the ability to terminate current contracts, working with programme finance leads to understand impact and realisation of any potential benefits.
• The ability to renegotiate existing contracts.
• Managing the impact of existing commercial financial models.
Acting as primary point of contact between the incumbent supplier(s) and the department.
CV Deadline: 6th July 2021
Interview Process: via MS teams